Babe'Raham Lincoln T - Sexy Abe Lincoln Funny History Joke T-shirt
A lot of people don't realize that the nickname the "Great Emancipator" had nothing to do with Abraham Lincoln's involvement in passing the 13th Amendment but was rather a reference to his penchant for "emancipating comely maidens of their britches" as the 16th president often boasted. As he aged however the statesman grew more modest vetoing several house bills recognizing his rock hard abs and rockin' pecs as national treasures. This shirt is or is not one of the original 64 shirts made by the 1860 Abolitionist's Union in their attempt to get Lincoln's left and right biceps appointed as the Secretaries of the Defense and State respectively. "
- Designed and printed with pride in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Professionally printed with commercial inks
- Men's, Women's, and Youth version available for most products
- All shirts ship within 1 business day of order
- If on fence about sizing, go up a size