You Don't Know A Man Til' You've Wrestled Him - Wrestling Joke T T-shirt
Uncle Chet taught us a lot of things before the Feds nabbed him. We learned that if you ask someone if they're a cop three times, they have to tell you the truth. We learned that under common law, "No Shirt No Shoes" rules for dining establishments don't hold any water, and he was always absolutely adament that you don't really know a man until you're bodies have collided in physical combat. Uncle Chet had very few friends and was never able to establish requisite trust with any bank teller (see above) to hand his money over to a bank, but our hats are off to him for the wisdom he imparted before he went away for a little while back in '82.
- Designed and printed with pride in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Professionally printed with commercial inks
- Men's, Women's, and Youth version available for most products
- All shirts ship within 1 business day of order
- If on fence about sizing, go up a size